top of page
Events of Interest
Please Check back often for new event postings and happenings, Thank You!
- Thu, Jun 09Sun Valley & Ketchum, ID, USAThis year's 25th Annual COMING HOME theme, explores how social health & well-being define the foundation of our collective wellness, illuminating what it really means to be a community. Attendees are individuals of all ages and socio-economic backgrounds interested in wellness & betterment.
- Wed, May 18In-Person RetreatSun Valley Steadfast is a multidisciplinary trauma healing intensive retreat for women ages 18 yrs and older who have experienced sexual abuse. Program components include Yoga, Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, Individual Therapy Sessions, Community Resiliency Model, Art Therapy, and Fire Ceremony.
- Sat, Apr 302-day LIVE Experiential Online WorkshopA 2-day LIVE experiential online workshop presented by Linda Fitch, with special guests Traci, Sandra, and coach Gabrielle. Join us to learn tools and wisdom to connect to the Divine, to become the very best version of yourself, and to live your most authentic, passionate, and joyful life.
- Tue, Apr 19Free Live 90 Minute WebinarPresented by Shaman Linda Fitch, a free live 90 minute webinar to learn: • Quick ways to get out of your mind and into your intuition • The 4 Steps to unlocking your intuitive power • Simple daily practices to confidently connect with your intuitive self • Connect with Guidance from Divine Source
- Sat, Dec 04Online Experiential WorkshopA 2-Day LIVE Experiential Online Workshop presented by Linda Fitch and with teachers Sonia Sommer and Mary Agnew. Learn to harness your own intuitive wisdom with new tools, practices and exercises from Shamanism, Reiki, and Spiritualism to live a more empowered life.
bottom of page